Property in Cholakova Cheshma, Kosharitsa – houses not far from the sea in Bulgaria
The area of Cholakova Cheshma is situated very close to Sunny Beach, which is the famous Bulgarian resort, and began to be used for living construction relatively recently – just about 25 years ago. Today, this small cozy village located near Kosharitsa can boast of residential complexes, cottages and townhouses located quite close to the sea. It is always cozy, nice, and quiet here. According to Apart Estate expertise, prices for the property in the area of Cholakova Cheshma have been constantly growing. Real estate here attracts the attention of many Bulgarians and foreigners.
Buyers from Israel, the UK, as well as Germany have already appreciated the beautiful uniqueness of this place and are buying houses, studios, apartments for permanent residence, vacations and rental.
5 reasons to buy property in Cholakova Cheshma, Kosharitsa
Just 3 km west of Sunny Beach is the area called Cholakova Cheshma. Administratively, it is a suburb of Kosharitsa. Many people consider it to be a villa or summer cottage area, built up with cottages, townhouses, and small residential complexes.
- The village is situated nicely on a small hill; the distance to the beaches of Sunny Beach with their excellent recreation infrastructure is about 4-5 km. However, this location does not scare investors, families, and pensioners. They willingly purchase property in Cholakova Cheshma. That's why:
- Good infrastructure. Despite the relatively young age, the village has a sewerage system and water supply. There is a shop here. Restaurants are open in living complexes. It is planned to build a convenient Lidl supermarket open all year round. A high-quality road and a bike path have been laid to Sunny Beach. You can get to the resort not only by car and bicycle. There is a bus between the two settlements. When it's not too hot, you can take a nice walk from one place to another.
- The village is brand new. There are no ruined houses and abandoned construction sites. Modern cottages and complexes give a feeling of coziness and comfort. The owners of real estate are mostly Bulgarian citizens and foreigners.
- The village has a beautiful location. Many of the houses offer a charming view of the sea and the peninsula, where the old Nessebar is located. On the other side, the Balkan Mountains, overgrown with dense forests, are well seen. There are many places for recreation, walking and sports near Cholakova Cheshma. You can go hiking, ride bicycles, enjoy the life-giving air filled with the incredible mixture of the sea and mountains’ aromas. The local gated communities offer pools, SPA centers, and sports grounds. The internal territory is green and professionally landscaped.
- Property is suitable for seasonal and permanent residence. Apartments are mainly searched to live in during summer vacations or rent them out. Houses and townhouses are in high demand among those who plan to move to Bulgaria and to live here most times of the year. The yards near cottages and townhouses are used to grow gardens, flowers, set up places for relaxation and barbecue.
We would like to inform those who search for real estate in Cholakova Cheshma to live there constantly, that the school, kindergarten, and most of the companies where one can find a job are all located in Nessebar and St. Vlas, as well as in Sunny Beach. Medical, legal and social services can be obtained there as well. Regular buses connect Sunny Beach with Burgas, Varna, Pomorie. Thanks to the short distance and good roads, many local people easily organize the education of children, visits to administrative institutions, as well as their own labor activity enjoying life in Cholakova Cheshma. They manage to combine a dynamic way of life with the comfort and coziness of the countryside.
If you need to get to another country by plane, there are flights from the airports of Burgas and Varna. The distance is 40 and 90 km respectively.
Cholakova Cheshma: what apartments to buy and what price
Apart Estate offers studio and other kinds of flats, villas as well as townhouses in Cholakova Cheshma. Our proposals come both from developers and owners and include houses ready for moving in, hotels as well as plots intended for the construction of a residential building.
Real estate prices are quite low. Thanks to this, even people with low incomes and pensioners can buy property in Cholakova Cheshma.
- Studio apartments appear for sale quite rarely. This is a great option for renting out in the summer – daily payment of 25 euros will help you earn more than 2 thousand euros during the season. The average price of a spacious flat is 27-30 thousand euros.
- One-bedroom apartments are sold in gated communities. The standard area is about 63 sq. m. In such a flat you will find a nice bedroom for relaxation and a spacious living room ready for playing with kids, watching TV, meeting friends, and having dinner. The balcony overlooks the mountains, the courtyard or the sea. Bathroom is equipped with a shower. The average price is 677 euros per sq. m. The cheapest properties can cost 38-40 thousand euros.
- Two-bedroom apartments are bought mainly by families with children and are used both for permanent residence and for summer holidays. Many people come to Cholakova Cheshma as if they were visiting a country house and spend all their summer holidays here – from June to September. The apartments are spacious and include 2 nicely arranged bedrooms which will be ideal for kids and their parents. There is a comfortable living room. Some flats are equipped with two balconies and two nicely arranged bathrooms. Their price is 550-600 euros/ sq. m. Today, this is practically the most budget option for buying property in Bulgaria.
- Family people often prefer to buy townhouses and cottages. We can always offer properties with a piece of land next to a residential building, where, depending on your interests, you can plant flowers, fruit trees, build a pool or arrange a recreation area. Such a property is also convenient thanks to the availability of a garage or a parking space. You can equip a storage room for bicycles, scooters, and hobby materials. A square meter costs about 854 euros. Cheap townhouses are offered at a price of 720-740 euros/ sq. m. Expensive premium real estate is sold at a price of over 1000 euros/ sq. m.
- In Cholakova Cheshma, it is possible to buy modern cottages with a courtyard. There are tiny single-family one-story houses, luxurious villas with solar panels, swimming pools, and a garden which is designed by a professional landscape designer. Considering the cottage, be ready that the prices would vary from 460 to 1300 euros. Unfurnished and houses requiring renovation are offered at a low price. Fully equipped and furnished villas can be expensive.
Those wishing to build a house according to their own project can buy land. Plots with an area of 4 acres cost 20-25 thousand euros, 6 acres - 30-35 thousand euros.
Apart Estate offers real estate in Cholakova Cheshma, a unique area located close to the sea and Sunny Beach resort. Comfortable studio apartments, large flats, luxurious cottages, and modest townhouses can be bought here. We will help you choose the best property for your vacation, vacation, or permanent residence.