Processing personal data
Security, legitimate use and processing of personal data is a matter of great importance to Apart Estate (hereinafter referred to as the Company), which acts as the personal data controller on this website.
In view of this provision, as well as in accordance with the regulatory requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Company guarantees that it takes all necessary measures to protect:
- A right to privacy;
- Personal data of the users who have registered on our site or left information about themselves in feedback forms.
- The Company also assures that it will protect any personal data from misuse by Company employees and/ or distribution to third parties in situations not related to the interests of users.
- These terms and conditions are inextricably linked to the general site use policy.
The purpose of the document is to provide consumers with the information about processing their personal data and to answer following questions:
- What personal information we use to be intermediaries in a process of selection, sale, purchase, rental of real estate and in all related matters;
- Purpose of data collection;
- In what situations personal data can become available to third parties
What data does the Company collect?
The site collects personal information when you submit contact information or fill up a request form for selection, purchase, sale, rental of real estate and other questions.
To submit a request to the Company, you need to submit following information:
- Name and surname;
Data is provided on a voluntary basis. Under no circumstances users’ rights to familiarize with the content of the site will be limited.
Way of collecting personal data
You provide the above information voluntarily by leaving a request on our site or by filling out a feedback form.
We also use automatic data collection tools. Those are cookies, web bookmarks. Learn more about cookies on our site.
The purpose of collecting personal data
The company collects information about users only for the following purposes:
- Submitting a complete response to a user's request;
- Fulfilling intermediary services for the purchase, sale, lease of real estate, other services of the Company;
- Sending up-to-date offers;
- Collecting statistics and evaluating site performance.
What happens to the received personal data. Storage time
The Company guarantees that it receives users’ personal information only for the purposes specified in this document. The data is stored only in our system. It fully complies with national and European legislation.
The company provides personal information to third parties only when it is required to meet the users’ needs (for example, for property purchase/ sales notary registration, preparation of a preliminary contract by a lawyer, other similar situations).
The period of personal data storage shall correspond to the period necessary for fulfillment of the purposes specified in this document.
Any user has the right at any time to request information about the data related to him/ her that was collected. You may also reject us the right to collect information about your site visits. Just send an email to email@example.com